Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Prayer for Finances

Life isn't about how to
survive the storm, but
how to dance in the rain.




Heavenly Father,
most Gracious and Loving God,
I pray to you that you
Abundantly bless my family and me.
I know that you recognize,
that a Family is more than just a
mother, father, sister , brother, husband and Wife,
but all who believe and trust in You.

GOD, I send up a prayer request for
financial blessing for not only the
Person who sent this to me,
but for me and all that
I have forwarded
This message on to.
And that the power of joined prayer
by those who Believe and trust in you
is more powerful than anything.!
I thank you in Advance
for your blessings.
God, deliver the person
reading this right
Now from debt and debt burdens.
Release your Godly wisdom
that I may be a good steward over all
that you Have given me GOD,
for I know how wonderful and mighty
you are and how
If we just obey you and walk
in your word and have the faith
of a Mustard seed
that you will pour out blessings.
I thank you now Lord for
The recent blessings
I have received and for
the blessings yet to come,
Because I know you are not
done with me yet.
In Jesus name Amen